Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Top 10 Holiday Wishlist 2011

Time to go materialistic! Sure, I wish for peace, love and happiness too, but c'mon -- nothing wrong to want the things money CAN buy, right? :) Admittedly, I cannot afford some of the items listed here (kaya nga it's a wish eh, hehe) so I am sharing it to my loved ones (and strangers alike) for them to know what I've been really dying to have this Christmas. :)

So without further ado, I present to you my Top 10 Semi-Official Wish List:


1.) Blackberry Bold 9900

2.) My own .com domain

3.) Forever 21 gift card

4.) Samsung Galaxy S II

5.) Chanel Jumbo Flap White

6.) Hed Kandi Headphones


7.) Canon Powershot G12

8.) Technomarine Cruise Pink

9.) iMac

10.) Portable RF Machine


I am pretty sure my friends would laugh at my last wish! Hahaha!

So, will you be my fairy godmother or Santa Claus this year? Hit the comments below and tell me what you think! ;)

2 comments:

Jill said...

Awesome list! I def want a mac!!! And I love the idea of your own domain for a website! Def love your posts! Keep it up :)

Kat said...

Thank you!! :)